Lady Susan was built for me the current owner by Tim Phillips at the Wooden Boat Shop and launched December 2007:
Fitted with may extras to make time aboard a real joy, as the owner I still get a feeling of pride and delight when I see photos of her at Deal Island in Bass Strait and at the Wooden Boat Festival in Hobart, which is a most memorable experience any boat can give you, unfortunately due to changing personal circumstances I must let her go.
She is currently moored at Martha Cove and will shortly be booked in at the Wooden Boat Shop for due service, maintenance etc. in readiness for another summer, an opportunity for change of colours, name etc. by a new owner.
Engine: Yanmar 4JH4TE 75 HP @3200 Currently 650 hours run time.
Fuel: 400 Litres 2 x 200 Lt: below floor 316 SS - range of approx. 700 nautical miles (100 hrs @ 2300 rpm)
Battery: Gel type 100AH, Battery Charging VSR, House & Start Batteries
Planking: Fijian Kauri
Deck: Iroko (African Teak)
All safety gear:
• Life jackets (12)
• 2 Anchors, chain & rope
• Marine Radio
• Fire blanket
• Chart/plotter/sounder – Lowrance HDS Gen 2 Touch
• Mooring lines
• Boat hook
• Auto pilot
• Muir Anchor winch
• Solar panels
• Deck wash
• Cockpit table
• Twin bunks, cushions V type with insert
• Enclosed Head – Jabsco Flush
• Bunk lighting & cockpit lighting, 12V outlets
• Stereo – Clarion 4 speaker
• Galley SS sink, twin spirit burner, Galley pump, cutlery etc.
• 150 Lit SS Fresh water holding tank
• Fly bridge sliding roof windows
• Clear PVC clip on side covers
• Fitted boat cover
• Sliding rear seat with cushions
• Transom Swim platform & Ladder
• Battened Sun Awning
• Ensign and staff
A mooring at Sorrento Sailing Couta Boat Club is also available for sale.
Price: $200,000 (O.N.O.)
Contact: David Hopkins
Phone: 0417 370 436