- The staff is made from laminated structural grade timbers.
- Tabernacle is made from galvanised steel, bolted together with galvanised bolts.
- The Tabernacle goes beneath the ground level by approximatly 26" to 32" and is concreted in place.
- Treated with penetrating epoxy wood preserver and finished white with marine quality two pack paint system.
- The turned wooden truck houses the bronze halliard sheave. The halliard is ¼" yacht braid fitted with flag clips. A traditional cleat is fitted for making it fast.
3 standard sizes available:
- 20' (6 metres)
- 26' (7.8 metres)
- 30' (9.2 metres)
* add about 4" for tabernacle to calculate height of pole above ground.
Special orders are invited including flagpoles with yards, gaffs and topmasts.
A Gaff and Yardarm are available to attach to the standard 30' flagpole.